Buy Sumycin (Tetracycline) Online : Medicine Information
Therapeutic Class: Antibiotic: Sumycin (Tetracycline)
Active Ingredient: The active ingredient present in Sumycin is Tetracycline.
Drug Information: Sumycin is a broad spectrum tetracycline antibiotic indicated in the treatment of different bacterial infections, such as urinary tract infections, gonorrhoea, chlamydia, acne and others.
How does Sumycin work?
Tetracycline is an antibiotic which acts by slowing the growth of sensitive bacteria by hindering with the production of proteins required by the bacteria for their growth. By slowing down the growth of bacteria allows the defense mechanisms of the body to destroy them.
How to take this medication?
Take Sumycin by mouth with a glass full of water. It must be taken on an empty stomach, at least 60 minutes prior to or at least 2 hours subsequent to meals. Avoid having it with meals or dairy products. Avoid crushing or chewing the tablet. Take while in an upright or sitting position. Take your medication at regular intervals. Avoid skipping the doses or stopping your medication early.
What happens if you miss a dose?
In case of missing a dose of Sumycin, you can have it as soon as it is possible. If it is almost the time for your next dose, you may leave out the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing timetable. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Side effects that accompany this drug:
- Sumycin has been known to cause certain side effects such as:
- Dark urine
- White patches or sores in the mouth
- Difficulty breathing
- Pain on swallowing
- Rectal or genital irritation
- Yellowing eyes, skin
- Unusually weak or tired
- Allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives
- Tooth discoloration
If any of these ill effects become troublesome for you, then you must call your doctor or health care professional.
What may interact with Sumycin?
- Oral contraceptives
- Other antibiotics such as penicillin
- Some multivitamins
Give your doctor a list of all the drugs, herbal supplements, non-prescription medications that you use. Also inform them if you have a habit of smoking, drinking alcohol, or making use of illegal drugs.
What you must watch while having Sumycin?
- Avoid the use of Sumycin if you are having a history of kidney disease or liver disease.
- If you are pregnant or trying to get pregnant; then this drug is not safe for you.
- Avoid the use of this antibiotic if you are breast-feeding your child.
- In case you have an issue of diarrhea, then stay away the use of Sumycin.
- Sumycin may make you more sensitive to sun. So, it is suggested to stay away from sunlight. If you cannot avoid being in the sun, then it is must to wear some protective clothing as well as employ a good quality sunscreen. Avoid the use of sun lamps or tanning beds or booths.
Is it safe to buy Sumycin from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Sumycin or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy in USA then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.