Buy Ranexa (Ranolazine) Online
Therapeutic Class: Anti-Anginal: Ranexa (Ranolazine)
Active Ingredient: The active ingredient present in Ranexa is Ranolazine.
Drug Information: Ranexa (Ranolazine) is recommended for the treatment of chronic chest pain (angina). The medication reduces the incidences of chest pain, possibly augmenting a patient’s capacity to exercise or carry out other exhausting activities.
How does Ranexa work?
Ranolazine belongs to a class of drugs called anti-anginals. Ranexa comprises of the active constituent named Ranolazine, which is found to improve how resourcefully the heart makes use of oxygen. The medication works in a different manner than other angina drugs and can be used in combination with most. Examples may involve nitrates, beta blockers such as metoprolol or calcium channel blockers like amlodipine
Directions for use:
Ranolazine must be taken as per the doctor’s guidelines. Dosage is based on the patient’s medical condition and the patient’s response to treatment. Ranexa is generally consumed two times every day via oral route. Patients must swallow the medication as such. Do not chew, crush, or crack the tablets. If you do so it may result in the release of the entire active ingredient at once, enhancing the risk of negative side effects.
In case of missed dose:
Patients who leave out a dose of Ranexa accidentally must skip their missed dose and go on taking the usual one. Patients must not double up on the dose in order to catch up the missed dose.
What side effects can you get from this medicine?
Most patients are capable of taking Ranexa safely. The most common side effects may include drowsiness, headache, nausea, vomiting, and constipation. Less common side effects may involve:
- diarrhea or loose stools
- stomach pain
Speak to your physician if any of these effects persevere or get worse.
Drug interactions may alter the manner Ranolazine works, augmenting the risk of side effects. Prior to initiating treatment, patients require discussing medications such as antidepressants, St. John's wort. These medicines are known to affect the removal of Ranexa from the body. Other medicines may include azole antifungals (itraconazole, ketoconazole), and rifamycin antibiotics (rifabutin and rifampin) as well as macrolide antibiotics (clarithromycin.
What are the considerations he or she should take before taking Ranexa tablet?
- If you are allergic to Ranolazine, you must not take this medication.
- It is vital to talk about your medical history, principally relating to kidney problems and liver diseases such as cirrhosis.
- In few patients, Ranexa may result in a condition named as QT prolongation. In rare cases, QT prolongation can result in severe, likely fatal symptoms such as fast or slow heartbeat, dizziness, as well as fainting. In such cases, patients must look for an instant medical help if they experience such symptoms.
- Older adults are most likely to be more sensitive to Ranexa effects, particularly faintness and constipation.
- Before any surgical process or dental procedures, patients must notify their physician or dentist of all the prescription medications, OTC drugs, and herbal products that they are consuming.
Is it safe to buy Ranexa from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Ranexa or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy in US then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.
Ranexa Coupons Available?
Take advantage of this Ranolazine Coupon, available only at our Canadian Pharmacy Online! We help lower your Brand Ranexa and Generic Ranexa price with our helpful Pharmacy coupons. For coupons, please visit our Prescription Coupon page.