- Brand Jardiance 10mg (Product from UK)Manufactured by Product of UKShipped from United KingdomValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $91.74
- Brand Jardiance 25 mg (Product from UK)Manufactured by Product of UKShipped from United KingdomValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $88.14
- Brand Jardiance 10 mgManufactured by Boehringer IngelheimShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $63.69
- Brand Jardiance 25 mgManufactured by Boehringer IngelheimShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $64.60
Buy Jardiance (Empagliflozin) Online
Therapeutic Class: Anti-diabetic
Health condition: It is used to lower your blood sugar levels if you have type 2 diabetes.
What is Jardiance?
Jardiance is a tablet used for controlling your blood sugar levels. It contains empagliflozin which helps regulate your blood sugar levels. This medicine is used with diet and exercise to improve the blood sugar levels in patients with type II diabetes mellitus. Empagliflozin is an SGLT2 inhibitor which inhibits the action of SGLT2 found in the kidneys.
What are the uses of Jardiance?
Jardiance is used to treat patients with type II diabetes mellitus and to control blood sugar levels. It should be used with dietary and lifestyle modifications along with an exercise regime to gain maximum benefits. Jardiance helps reduce the risks of developing cardiovascular complications.
How to use Jardiance?
- Take this medicine once daily.
- Follow the instructions as advised by your physician.
- You can take this medicine with or without food.
- Take Jardiance by mouth orally.
- Swallow the medicine as a whole without chewing or crushing or breaking it.
- Consult your physician if you have any doubts regarding the usage of this medicine.
What are the side effects of Jardiance?
Jardiance has been known to show the following commonest side effects -
- Female genital infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Joint pains
- Increased cholesterol levels
- Increased creatinine levels
- Increased urination
- Increased thirst
- Low blood pressure
- Orthostatic hypotension
The serious side effects of Jardiance include -
- Hypotension - dizziness
- Renal failure
- Kidney infections like pyelonephritis - pain or burning while urinating, increased urination, fever
- Hypoglycaemia - blurred vision, dizziness, drowsiness
- Ketoacidosis - Nausea, vomiting, confusion, unusual drowsiness, trouble breathing, stomach pain
Consult your physician if you develop any of the above symptoms.
What are the safety/warnings for Jardiance?
1. Do not use this medicine if:
- You are allergic to empagliflozin
- You have a liver or kidney disease
- You have low blood pressure
- You have heart ailments
- You have bladder or urinary problems
- You drink too much alcohol often
- You are on a low salt diet
- You are breastfeeding your baby
- You are pregnant or planning to conceive
2. Avoid using this drug if you are on insulin or on any other diuretic medicines.
How does Jardiance work?
Jardiance works by removing the excess sugar from your body via urine. SGLT2 found in the kidneys helps in the reabsorption of glucose filtered out by the kidneys. Jardiance helps reduce the absorption of the filtered glucose and increases the removal of glucose via the urine.
What to do if you miss a dose of Jardiance?
- In case of missing a dose, take it as soon as you remember it.
- If it is time for your next dose, then skip the extra dose and stick to your regular schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of the medicine.
Is it safe to buy Jardiance (Empagliflozin) from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Jardiance at best price from an Online Pharmacy in USA then you can order from a safe and accredited online pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.
Jardiance coupons Available?
Take advantage of this Empagliflozin coupon, available only at our Canadian Pharmacy Online! We help lower your brand Jardiance price with our helpful Pharmacy coupons. For coupons, please visit our Prescription Coupon page.