Buy Desyrel (Trazodone) Online
Therapeutic Class: Anti-Depressants: Desyrel (Trazodone)
Active Ingredient: The active ingredient present in Desyrel is Trazodone.
Drug Information: Desyrel is the trade name for medication, Trazodone. It is an antidepressant, recommended for depression and anxiety. It enhances the amounts of certain natural substances that are required for maintaining mental balance.
How does Desyrel work?
Trazodone works by raising the chemicals present in the brain. It relaxes the brain. With low mood (depression), sleep as well as eating habits may get improved quite faster. Other symptoms may take up to 4 to 6 weeks to recover.
How to use Desyrel?
Take this medication at bedtime if it results in sleepiness. Take it with food and as a whole. Do not chew or crush. Long-acting tablets can be broken in half quantity and taken.
What to do in case of missed dose?
You can take the missed dose as soon it is possible. If it is near to the time for the next dose, avoid taking double doses to catch up. If above one dose is skipped, then you can again start taking it and advise your physician at your next appointment.
Feeling giddy, sleepy, having hazy eyesight or modification in thinking clearly can result from taking this medicine. Other ill effects may include hard stools (constipation). Drinking more liquids, working out, or including fiber in your diet may assist in this problem.
Which drugs are known to interact with Desyrel?
If you have consumed medications such as isocarboxazid, phenelzine, or tranylcypromine in the last 14 days; then avoid taking this medicine. Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (eg, isocarboxazid, phenelzine, and tranylcypromine) should also be stopped 14 days before starting treatment with Desyrel. Taking both all at once could bring about risky high blood pressure.
What are the safety tips that must be exercised before taking Desyrel?
- Patients with a history of depression or suicidal tendencies should strictly avoid this medicine.
- Avoid driving or performing other tasks or actions that demand your alertness or clear eyesight until you see how this medicine has an impact on you.
- Avoid this medicine if you have a history of heart problems like fast or slow heartbeat or have had a heart attack.
- Patients with a surgery schedule must also avoid the use of Desyrel.
- This antidepressant may bring about dizziness or drowsiness if you take it with alcoholic beverages. Thus it is suggested to limit the intake of liquor along with this medicine.
- If you have a hypersensitivity to Trazodone or any other part of this medicine; then strictly avoid the intake of this medicine. Always inform your doctor if you are hypersensitive to any other medications such as Nefazodone. Always remember to tell about the allergy and what symptoms you had. This involves telling about rash, hives, irritation, breathing problems, wheezing, cough, inflamed body parts such as face, lips, tongue, or throat, or any other symptoms.
Is it safe to buy Desyrel from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Desyrel or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy in US then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.
Desyrel Coupons Available?
Take advantage of this Trazodone Coupon, available only at our Canadian Pharmacy Online! We help lower your Brand Desyrel and Generic Desyrel price with our helpful Pharmacy coupons. For coupons, please visit our Prescription Coupon page.