- GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO CYMBALTA 20mgManufactured by Sun PharmaceuticalsShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $9.64
- GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO CYMBALTA 30mgManufactured by Sun PharmaceuticalsShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $9.99
- GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO CYMBALTA 40mgManufactured by Sun PharmaceuticalsShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $14.39
- GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO CYMBALTA 60mgManufactured by Sun PharmaceuticalsShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $19.78
Cymbalta (Duloxetine): MEDICINE INFORMATION
Therapeutic Class: Anti-depressants: Cymbalta (Duloxetine)
Active Ingredient: The active ingredient present in Cymbalta is Duloxetine.
Why Cymbalta Medication is Prescribed?
Duloxetine (Cymbalta) works well and is prescribed for depression and to patients experiencing stress and anxiety. This medicine is used in treating diabetic neuropathy and chronic disorder named Fibromyalgia. It is also used in treating ongoing bone or muscle pain like osteoarthritis or lower back pain. Duloxetine (Cymbalta) increases the amount of serotonin and norepinephrine which are natural substances in the brain.
How Should Cymbalta be Used?
You can take this medicine by mouth once or twice a day. The doctor may advise you to take the medicine either after food or without food. It comes as a delayed-release capsule and should be swallowed and not to be chewed, crushed or split.
What Should I do if I Forget a Dose?
Ideally you should take the medicine on time every day. However, in case you forget a dose, take as soon as you remember. You should not take the missed dose if it is already time for the next scheduled dose. Avoid a double dose of Duloxetine (Cymbalta).
What Side Effects can Cymbalta Cause?
Duloxetine (Cymbalta) can cause side effects such as:
- Pain in stomach or head
- Muscle pain
- Muscle cramps
- Decline in libido
- Loss of appetite
- Urination problem or fever
- Make sure to tell your doctor about any allergies that you may have or if you are taking any other prescription or non-prescription medicines or other supplements.
- If you are undergoing a dental treatment or are about to undergo, tell your doctor.
- Pregnancy or planned pregnancy should also be shared beforehand. Alcohol can have severe side-effects when combined with Duloxetine (Cymbalta), so inform your doctor if you are an alcoholic.