Anafranil (Clomipramine): MEDICINE INFORMATION
Therapeutic Class: Antidepressants: Anafranil (Clomipramine)
Active Ingredient: The active ingredient present in Anafranil is Clomipramine.
Drug Information: Anafranil is the trade name for medication, Clomipramine. Anafranil is a prescription antidepressant medication recommended to treat depression and, because of one of its side effects that result in drowsiness, can be useful for people with anxiety or agitation. All of these moods can hinder in your ability to tackle certain circumstances or to be capable of performing your work as well as daily tasks.
How does Anafranil work?
Anafranil is a tricyclic antidepressant and works by preventing certain neurotransmitters in your brain from being reabsorbed back into the nerve cells. These neurotransmitters, particularly serotonin as well as noradrenaline, afterwards helps in prolonging the effects of a light mood. This permits you to feel better and perform your everyday tasks, work, as well as activities that you once enjoyed.
The most recommended adult dosage is 25 to 150 mg per day. It comes as a tablet and capsule to be taken via oral route, with food.
In case of missed dose:
If you miss on taking your daily Anafranil dose, just take it the moment you remember and then take the next dose at a proper time, but do not take a double dose if you have totally missed to take one dose.
What are the side effects associated with Anafranil?
The most common side effects associated with this medication may include:
- Joint pain
- Constipation or diarrhoea
Which drugs are known to interact with Anafranil?
Let your doctor know about other medications which you are already having if you are planning to take Anafranil:
- Other antidepressants including MAO inhibitors such as phenelzine, selegiline and tranylcypromine
- Antihypertensives such as clonidine, guanethidine
- selegiline (a medicine used to treat Parkinson’s disease)
- Other mood changing medications such as fluoxetine or alprazolam
- Antiallergic medications
- cimetidine (a gastric medicine)
- Medications for heart problems such as digoxin, propafenone, flecainide, and quinidine
- Blood-thinners such as warfarin
- Oral contraceptive pills
- Contact your healthcare provider if you see any risks with taking Anafranil while you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are lactating your young one.
- Take care that your doctor is aware of other medical conditions or allergies you experience and make sure to talk about your prescription medications as well as OTC drugs you take, such as herbal remedies and dietary or vitamin supplements.
- Avoid heavy exposure to sunlight while taking this medication. Always wear protective clothing as well as a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 owing to possible sensitivity to sunlight while having Anafranil.
- It is recommended to constantly monitor your parameters while you’re taking Anafranil to look for worsening of depression signs or you are having thoughts about harming yourself. Avoid starting, stopping or modifying the dosage of any of your drugs without checking with your doctor first. Keep all the drugs out of children’s reach and never share with any person.
- Until you know how the medication would have an impact on you, do not drive, operate machinery, or carry out any task that needs you to be alert.
Is it safe to buy Anafranil from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Anafranil or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy in USA then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.
What is the mode of buying Anafranil (Clomipramine) online?
It is now easy to buy Anafranil (Clomipramine) by placing an order at MedsEngage Pharmacy. People can directly place the order at medsengage.com or can chat with our customer care representatives. For more information, people can visit the How to Order page on medsengage.com.
How can patients get Anafranil (Clomipramine) Online?
Yes, licensed doctors advise Anafranil (Clomipramine) online after a medical evaluation. Patients can speak to their online physicians to get more knowledge about the disease. Physicians give a prescription to their patients and after patients can share the prescription for Anafranil (Clomipramine) with us via email, fax or upload over the website.
Is a prescription required for Anafranil (Clomipramine)?
As we are a Certified Canadian pharmacy online so we required a prescription for Anafranil (Clomipramine) that can only be bought with a prescription provided by doctor. While processing the order for Anafranil (Clomipramine), it is better to get a valid prescription from the concerned healthcare provider. The copy of the prescription can be scanned, emailed, or uploaded directly at MedsEngage.
What is the maximum quantity of Anafranil (Clomipramine) that can be ordered?
90-days supply is the maximum amount of Anafranil (Clomipramine) that can be ordered online from MedsEngage at a time. The quantity is based upon the directions and amount stated in the provided medical prescription. Refilling of medication is also there for future conditions.
How about the safety of ordering Anafranil (Clomipramine) online from MedsEngage?
As a certified Canadian Pharmacy, MedsEngage is a totally safe and secure online way to order Anafranil (Clomipramine). It works similarly just like any conventional pharmacy. MedsEngage Pharmacy serves safe and reasonable prescription medications to individuals. You just only need to have your prescription of Anafranil (Clomipramine) from a licensed doctor.
What about coupons for Anafranil (Clomipramine)?
Yes, coupons for Anafranil (Clomipramine) are available at MedsEngage Pharmacy. Anafranil Coupons offer an extra discount to people to save their expenses on medicines. People can make use of the coupon code mentioned on the MedsEngage pharmacy coupon page. They can use the Anafranil (Clomipramine) coupon at checkout to attain swift discounts so that they can pay less for their prescription.
Is there any option for delivering medicines to the United States?
Yes. MedsEngage Pharmacy ships medications all around the United States of America. Once the medicine has been dispatched, the customer receives an email notification on their registered email id.
Does MedsEngage Pharmacy have an option of express shipping?
An express shipping option is present with MedsEngage Pharmacy for Anafranil (Clomipramine). The expedited delivery time to ship medicines is seven to twelve business days. People can check this option at the checkout page while processing their order of Anafranil (Clomipramine).
What is the procedure for refilling a prescription?
It is easy and time-saving to get a refill of Anafranil (Clomipramine) with MedsEngage. By just going to the reorder section of MY Account Tab, customers can simply put a refill for their medicine. Also for ordering a refill, you can call us or chat with customer support.
Does MedsEngage Pharmacy have an auto-refilling option for prescriptions?
MedsEngage Pharmacy does not automatically refill prescriptions for Anafranil (Clomipramine). As it can be the case where a person no longer requires similar medication or the concerned doctor might go for dose adjustments or other factors. Yet, there is a refill reminder service available with us.