Buy Aldactone (Spironolactone) Online
Therapeutic Class: Blood Pressure/Heart: Aldactone (Spironolactone)
Active Ingredient: The active ingredient present in Aldactone is Spironolactone.
Drug Information: Aldactone is trade name for medicine, Spironolactone. It is a diuretic indicated in the treatment of fluid retention (oedema) in patients with cardiac disorders i.e. high blood pressure (hypertension), liver or a kidney disorder. It does so by preventing the absorption of excessive salt.
How does Spironolactone work?
Spironolactone falls under the class of drugs called potassium-sparing diuretics. The medicine is known to work by inhibiting your body from absorbing excess salts and prevents the potassium levels from getting too low.
How to use Aldactone?
Take Aldactone tablet orally with or without food, typically one time in a day (best when taken early in the day). The dosage of this medication depends on your medical situation as well as your response to therapy.
What to do in case you miss a dose of Aldactone?
In case of missed dose of Aldactone, take it the moment it is possible, but skip out the missed dose if it is almost the time for your next dose. Never take two doses at one time.
What are the side effects of Aldactone tablet?
Side effects of Aldactone include:
- Loss of appetite
- Blurred vision
- Stomach upset
- Constipation or diarrhoea may occur as your body regulates to the drug.
If any of these effects worsen or persist, inform your doctor on time.
Certain drugs are not safe if these are taken with Aldactone. Taking them together can cause bad undesirable effects. Spironolactone should not be taken with medications such as:
- Aldactone must not be taken by a patient with low blood pressure.
- Never stop the consumption of Aldactone without contacting with your doctor. A few conditions may get worsened when you sharply stop the drug. Few people who have abruptly stopped the intake of similar drugs have had chest pain, heart attack, as well as irregular heartbeat.
- Also refrain from the use of this medicine in case you have renal problems such as kidney failure.
- If you experience the heart conditions such as cardiac arrythmia, then avoid the use of Aldactone.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding females must not take this medicine as it is not safe for the new born baby.
- In case you are allergic to Spironolactone, or any of the other constituents in Aldactone tablet, then also this medicine is not safe for your use.
- Aldactone may lead to too much loss of body water and minerals (such as potassium). Thus you must keep a tight monitoring on your glucose, electrolyte balance, lipids, uric acid, creatinine regularly.
- This drug may make you more susceptible to the sun exposure. Thus you are advised to minimize prolonged exposure to sun. Use a sunscreen and wear protective clothing while going out.
Is it safe to buy Aldactone from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Aldactone or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy in US then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.
Aldactone Coupons Available?
Take advantage of this Spironolactone Coupon, available only at our Canadian Pharmacy Online! We help lower your Brand Aldactone and Generic Aldactone price with our helpful Pharmacy coupons. For coupons, please visit our Prescription Coupon page.