Aggrenox (Aspirin / Dipyridamole)
BUY AGGRENOX (DIPYRIDAMOLE/ASPIRIN) ONLINE : MEDICINE INFORMATION
Therapeutic Class: Anticoagulant: Aggrenox (Dipyridamole/Aspirin).
Active Ingredient: The active ingredients present in Aggrenox are Dipyridamole and Aspirin.
Drug Information: Aggrenox is the trade name for combination medication, Dipyridamole/Aspirin. Aggrenox is a prescription medication indicated to lower the risk of stroke in patients who have had a stroke or transient ischemic attack. It acts by preventing too much blood clotting events.
Mechanism of action:
Dipyridamole/Aspirin works by preventing the production of certain natural substances that result in fever, pain, as well as inflammation. It stops the formation of clots by decreasing the adhesiveness of platelets.
What is the dose of Aggrenox?
The suggested dose is 75 to 100 mg four times every day as an adjunct to the normal warfarin therapy. You must take it via oral route. The medication can be taken with or without food. It must be taken as prescribed and do not take more medicine that you need to. And always remember to take your dose at regular gaps.
In case of missed dose:
If, for any reason, you miss out taking a dose of this capsule, take it as soon as possible. On the other hand, if it is roughly the time for your next dose, you can miss out the dose that you forgot taking. Never take two doses to compensate for a missed one.
Aggrenox can result in side effects such as:
Itching or hives
Unusual bruising or bleeding
Hives and ringing in the ears
Call your physician right away if any of these trouble you or get worse.
Do not take Aggrenox with any of the following drugs:
Blood thinning medicines such as warfarin or heparin
NSAIDs such as ibuprofen, aspirin containing drugs or other salicylates
Medications for Alzheimer's disease or myasthenia gravis
Medicines for high blood pressure such as ACE inhibitors or beta-blockers
Drugs for treating epilepsy such as phenytoin or valproic acid
- Tell your physician if you are pregnant, nursing, or planning to become pregnant. Aggrenox should be avoided if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, as this can seriously harm your unborn baby.
- Aggrenox should not be taken if you are hypersensitive to Dipyridamole or Aspirin, the active ingredients present in Aggrenox, or any other excipients in the drug.
- Aspirin can severely harm your stomach. Drinking alcohol as well as smoking cigarettes can make this irritation deteriorate and may result in ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Tell your physician whether you are experiencing any kidney disease or liver disease prior to starting the treatment with Aggrenox.
- It is suggested not to lie down for half an hour after taking this drug in order to prevent irritation to your throat.
- If you are having the problem of asthma or any bleeding or clotting problem, then it is advisable to refrain from the use of Aggrenox.
Is it safe to buy Aggrenox from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Aggrenox or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy in USA then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.
Aggrenox Coupons Available?
Take advantage of this Aspirin / Dipyridamole Coupon, available only at our Canadian Pharmacy Online! We help lower your Brand Aggrenox and Generic Aggrenox price with our helpful Pharmacy coupons. For coupons, please visit our Prescription Coupon page.