Buy Plavix (Clopidogrel) Online
Therapeutic Class: Blood Pressure/Heart: Plavix (Clopidogrel)
Active Ingredient: The active ingredient present in Plavix is Clopidogrel.
Drug Information: Clopidogrel is an antiplatelet medication available under the brand name Plavix. The medicine is indicated in the prevention of blood clots (thrombi) getting formed in hardened blood vessels (arteries), process called as atherothrombosis, which may even bring about certain atherothrombotic events (including heart attack, stroke, or death).
How it works?
Clopidogrel is a blood thinner, thus it works by blocking the platelets cells (blood cells). It prevents the blood cells from forming harmful blood clots. It makes the blood thinner and allows it to flow smoothly in the blood vessels of your body. Plavix effectively prevents you from the risk of heart attack or stroke that may ultimately result in death.
How to take Plavix?
Plavix is available in a tablet dosage form to be taken by mouth. It is usually taken once a day with or without food. The length of treatment and dosage of the Clopidogrel treatment depends on the patient’s response and tolerability.
In case of missed dose of Plavix:
In case you miss taking a dose of this medicine, try to take it as soon it is possible, but skip out the missed dose if it is almost the time for your next dose. Avoid taking two doses of Plavix at one time.
What are the side effects that come along with Plavix?
Side effects are nothing but some unwanted effects of a medicine. The side effects of Plavix tablet may include:
- Central Nervous System: Headache, dizziness, depression, confusion
- Respiratory: Upper respiratory tract infection, coughing, difficulty in breathing, inflammation of bronchus, stuffy nose
- Heart: Swelling, high blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels
- Eye and ENT: Bleeding in retina, conjunctiva
- Miscellaneous: Accidental injury, chest pain
Plavix should not be used with the following medications because very critical, possibly fatal interactions may occur:
- Antibiotics such as Ciprofloxacin, Chloramphenicol
- Antidepressants like Fluoxetine, Fluvoxamine
- Antiepileptic drugs such as Carbamazepine, Oxcarbazepine
- NSAIDs drugs such as Ibuprofen
- Proton pump inhibitors such as Omeprazole, Esomeprazole
- Antifungal drugs such as Fluconazole, Voriconazole
- Avoid taking Plavix tablet if you are hypersensitive to Clopidogrel or any of the other ingredients.
- Avoid using this medication if you are suffering from or have a history of severe liver disease.
- Do not consume this medicine, if you have a condition that is causing internal bleeding such as bleeding within the brain or a stomach ulcer.
- Do not increase or decrease the dose or stop taking unless advised by health care provider.
- Never take Plavix tablet in doses more than the recommended dose. When this drug is taken in excessive amount you may experience harmful adverse effects like acute toxicity (nausea, vomiting, difficult breathing, and gastrointestinal hemorrhage), and then you must contact your nearest emergency medical centre for immediate care by doctor.
Is it safe to buy Plavix from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Plavix or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy USA then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.
Plavix Coupons Available?
Take advantage of this Plavix Coupon, available only at our Canadian Pharmacy Online! We help lower your Plavix and Generic Plavix price with our helpful Pharmacy coupons. For coupons, please visit our Prescription Coupon page.