- GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO XIFAXAN 400mgManufactured by Sun PharmaceuticalsShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $25.83
- GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO XIFAXAN 200mgManufactured by Sun PharmaceuticalsShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $14.40
- GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO XIFAXAN 550mgManufactured by Torrent PharmaceuticalsShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $30.60
Xifaxan (Rifaximin) Online
Therapeutic Class: Antibiotic: Xifaxan (Rifaximin)
Active Ingredient: The active ingredient present in Xifaxan is Rifaximin.
Drug Information: Rifaximin (Brand name: Xifaxan) is an antibiotic recommended for treating traveller’s diarrhea or irritable bowel syndrome associated with diarrhea. It treats dirrhea caused by E. coli (a common bacteria).
Mechanism of action:
Rifaximin falls under the class of drugs called antibiotics, and works by preventing the growth of bacteria that cause diarrhea.
Directions for use:
This prescription medication must only be consumed after a consultation with nearby doctor for the most suitable treatment protocol. Duration of treatment entirely depends upon the patient’s medical condition and response to treatment. In most cases of traveller’s diarrhea, the patients are recommended to take one 200mg capsule thrice a day. This drug can be consumed with or without food, and the treatment length varies from 3 to 4 days.
Delayed or omitted doses:
It is vital to take Xifaxan tablet at evenly spaced lengths. On the other hand, if a dose is missed, it can be consumed as soon as a patient remembers. If it is the time near to the next scheduled dose, the missed dose can be left out. Patients must not double doses so as to catch up.
Many Xifaxan consumers fail to experience serious side effects. In a few instances, yet, this drug may result in a serious intestinal condition called Clostridium difficile-linked diarrhea. This results from resistant bacteria in the patient’s body, and may take place during treatment, or weeks or even months afterwards.
Interactions may alter the way this drug works, augmenting the risk for severe side effects. Patients must inform their doctors about the usage of medications before starting the treatment. Many antibiotics can reduce the efficiency of hormonal contraception means. Females who make use of certain forms of hormonal birth control like oral contraceptive pills, patches or rings must inform this to their doctor before initiating the treatment.
What are the considerations to be kept in mind before taking Xifaxan tablet?
- Patients with known allergic reactions to Rifaximin or other rifamycins, such as rifampin and rifabutin must avoid the use of this antibiotic.
- Patients must not use vaccinations for the length of their Xifaxan treatment, as the active medicament may interact in a negative way with live bacterial vaccines, making them less effectual. For example, typhoid vaccine.
- Xifaxan must not be taken if a person has fever or bloody diarrhea. Individuals who misuse antibiotics experience a greater risk of developing resistance to such medicines, and antibiotics may be less efficacious in the future.
- If you are planning to undertake any surgery or dental procedures then let your doctor know about all the drugs and supplements you are using, including prescription medicines such as Xifaxan.
- Pregnant females must always discuss the risks of Xifaxan with a gynaecologist before taking this treatment. It is not known whether the active drug penetrates the breast milk, so lactating moms must carefully assess this risk with their doctors.
Is it safe to buy Xifaxan from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Xifaxan or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy in US then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.
Xifaxan Coupons Available?
Take advantage of this Rifaximin Coupon, available only at our Canadian Pharmacy Online! We help lower your Brand Xifaxan and Generic Xifaxan price with our helpful Pharmacy coupons. For coupons, please visit our Prescription Coupon page.