To help you lose weight, this drug is combined with a doctor-approved exercise, behavior change, and low-calorie diet plan. Certain obese people, such as those who are obese or have weight-related medical issues, use it. Orlistat can also help you avoid regaining the weight you've already lost. Obesity has a number of health hazards, including heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a shortened lifespan. Losing weight and keeping it off helps reduce these risks.
Select your dosage below to view available brand and generic Xenical cost and place your order. Save up to 90% by using our Orlistat coupon.
*Product image is for reference only
Buy Xenical (Orlistat) Online
Therapeutic Class: Weight Reduction: Xenical (Orlistat)
Active Ingredient: The active ingredient present in Xenical is Orlistat.
Drug Information: Xenical (Generic Orlistat) can be used to lose excessive weight. Xenical is suggested to be used in conjunction with a low calorie diet for weight loss.
How does Xenical work?
Weight loss pills shows its action by stopping a third of all the fat in all the food products you have in from being digested. This undigested fat is then removed from the body, assisting in weight loss.
How to take it?
The standard dosage for this medication is one 120mg capsule, to be taken thrice orally every day. You must take it either immediately prior to, during, or up to 60 minutes after the meal.
The capsule must be swallowed whole with a glass full of water. You must take Xenical with a well-balanced nutritional diet. The active drug will only take effect when utilized when your body is digesting dietary fat. Thus, if you skip a main meal or have a meal comprising of no fat, you will not require consuming a capsule.
What happens if you miss a dose of Xenical capsule?
If you forget your dose of capsule at any time, and it has been more than 60 minutes since your last meal, then carry on taking it at your next main mealtime, in a usual manner. Do not double your dose or modify your advised dose unless told to by your healthcare provider.
What are the side effects associated with Xenical capsule?
Some common side effects may comprise of:
- Bloating and stomach pain
- Fatigue or tiredness
- Tooth or gum disorders
- Pain or uneasiness in the rectum
- Changes in your stools (softer, looser, more oily)
- An abnormal menstrual cycle
What drugs are known to interact with Xenical?
Certain drugs are known to interact with Orlistat for example:
- Iodine salts and/or levothyroxine (in certain instances, hypothyroidism, or lowered control of hypothyroidism may take place)
- Antiepileptic treatment such as Phenytoin
Precautionary measures while using Xenical capsule:
- Xenical must be taken by adults who have been recommended the use of this medicine for the treatment of obesity, in combination with a low-calorie diet.
- You must not take this weigh loss drug if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to Orlistat or any other excipients present in it.
- Do not take Xenical if are suffering from or have a history of chronic malabsorption syndrome (in which the person is unable to absorb nutrients in a proper way from the alimentary tract).
- If you have a history of Cholestasis (a liver disorder), then also refrain from the use of this medicine.
- Avoid taking it if you are under the age of 18 years.
- Xenical is also not suggested for use during pregnancy. You should not breast-feed while taking Orlistat capsule as there is inadequate research into whether or not it passed through the breast milk.
Is it safe to buy Xenical from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Xenical or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy in US then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.
Xenical Coupons Available?
Take advantage of this Orlistat Coupon, available only at our Canadian Pharmacy Online! We help lower your Brand Xenical and Generic Xenical price with our helpful Pharmacy coupons. For coupons, please visit our Prescription Coupon page.