- Brand Valtrex 1000mg (Product of Turkey)Manufactured by Glaxo WelcomeShipped from TurkeyValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $53.03
- Brand Valtrex 500mg (Product of Turkey)Manufactured by Glaxo WelcomeShipped from TurkeyValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $26.51
- GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO VALTREX 1000mgManufactured by Cipla LimitedShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $70.79
- GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO VALTREX 500mgManufactured by Cipla LimitedShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $43.92
- Generic Equivalent To Valtrex (Valcivir Mfg by Cipla) 1000mgManufactured by CiplaShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $119.93
- Generic Equivalent To Valtrex (Valcivir Mfg by Cipla) 500mgManufactured by CiplaShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $74.00
- Generic Equivalent to Valtrex 1000mg (Product of USA)Manufactured by Product of USAShipped from United StatesValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $167.43
- Generic Equivalent to Valtrex 500mg (Product of USA)Manufactured by Product of USAShipped from United StatesValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $58.84
Valtrex (Valacyclovir): MEDICINE INFORMATION
Therapeutic Class: Antiviral/HIV: Valtrex (Valacyclovir).
Active Ingredient: The active ingredient in this medicine includes Valacyclovir.
Drug Information: Valtrex (Valacyclovir) is an antiviral drug which is used in the treatment of infections caused by certain types of viruses. In children, this drug is used to treat chickenpox (caused by varicella zoster) and cold sores (caused by herpes simplex). Whereas in adults, this medication tends to treat shingles (caused by herpes zoster), cold sores around the mouth and genital herpes.
How should I use Valtrex?
Take this medication with or without food, as told by your doctor. Valtrex (Valacyclovir) proves to be more effective when used at the first sign of an outbreak of shingles, chickenpox or genital herpes. In case of delay, it does not work well.
It is recommended to drink plenty of water to lower the chances of side effects. The dosage and duration of treatment is viable to type of infection, medical condition and response to treatment.
Overdose: If you think you have taken overdose of this medication, contact a poison control center immediately.
What if I miss a dose of Valtrex?
Take a skipped dose as soon as you recall. If it is almost time for your next dose, better skip the missed dose and resume your regular medication schedule.
What may interact with Valtrex (Valacyclovir)?
Some of the medications that not to be taken with Valtrex include famciclo, acyclovir, foscarnet, selected nephrotoxic agents, tizanidine, talimogene laherparepvec and immune globulin iv (IGIV), among others.
This list may not cover all possible drug interactions. Consult your healthcare professional before using any prescription/non-prescription drug, herbal or dietary supplement.
What side effects may I notice from receiving this medicine?
Along with Valtrex needed effects, sometimes it may have some side effects. Check with your doctor if you notice these type of problems:
- stomach pain
- trouble speaking
- unsteady movements
- lack of appetite
- signs of kidney problems
- extreme tiredness
- vision changes
This list may not describe all possible side effects. Seek medical help right away if you feel anything serious.
What should I tell my healthcare provider before taking Valtrex (Valacyclovir)?
Inform your doctor if you are allergic to valacyclovir and have medical history of any disease. He/she also needs to know if you consume alcohol or marijuana. During pregnancy and breastfeeding, this medication needs to be taken under supervision.
It is important to note that cold sores and herpes can easily spread to others. Therefore, avoid any sexual activity until the sores have completely healed. That’s apart, areas affected by chickenpox, herpes and shingles should be kept clean and dry. Wear loose clothes to prevent irritation in the sores.
Is it safe to buy Valtrex from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Valtrex or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy in USA then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.