Buy Trelegy Ellipta (Fluticasone/Umeclidinium/Vilanterol) Online
Therapeutic Class: Short-Acting Beta Agonists
Health condition: It is 3-in-1 treatment for COPD.
What is Trelegy?
Trelegy is a combination drug of fluticasone, umeclidinium, and vilanterol. It is an inhalation medicine used in the treatment of respiratory ailments.
What are the uses of Trelegy?
Trelegy is used in the prevention and control of symptoms caused by asthma-like wheezing, shortness of breath; and the symptoms of an ongoing lung disorder like chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), chronic bronchitis, emphysema.
Fluticasone is a steroid, vilanterol is a bronchodilator and umeclidinium is an anti-cholinergic. These three medicines are used in combination in the form of Trelegy to relax the respiratory muscles in your airway to improve breathing./p>
How to use Trelegy?
- This medicine is to be inhaled directly by the mouth.
- Do not open the cover of the inhaler unless you are ready to use it.
- Cover immediately after use.
- Do not exhale into the inhaling device.
- Gargle and rinse your mouth with water after every use to prevent dry mouth, hoarseness, and other oral yeast infections.
What are the side effects of Trelegy?
1. Common side effects that may occur due to Trelegy are:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Joint pains
- Mouth sores
- Hoarse voice
- Mouth pain
- Altered sense of taste
- Lung infections
- Cold or flu-like symptoms - runny or stuff nose, blocked nose, cough, chest congestion, tightness of chest, sore throat
2. Rare serious side effects include:
- Chest pain
- Increased heartrate
- Sores or white patches in the mouth and throat
- Pain and difficulty while swallowing
- Blurred vision
- Wheezing, choking, breathing trouble
- Eye pain, tunnel vision
- Seeing halo around lights
- Difficult and painful urination
- High blood sugar levels - increased thirst, dry mouth, fruity breath odour, increased urination
- Signs of a hormonal disorder - fatigue, muscle weakness, light-headedness, nausea, vomiting
- Low potassium levels - leg cramps, constipation, fluttering in the chest, irregular heartbeats, tingling and numbness, limp feeling, muscle weakness
- Lung infection - fever, chills, malaise, cough with sputum, shortness of breath
3. A serious allergic reaction to Trelegy will cause hives, swelling of your face, tongue, throat, or lips, difficulty in breathing.
Consult your physician if you develop any of the above symptoms.
What are the safety/warnings for Trelegy?
Do not use this drug if:
- You are allergic to fluticasone, umeclidinium, or vilanterol
- You have osteoporosis
- You suffer from a liver disorder
- You have a thyroid disorder
- You have an enlarged prostate, urinary problems, or bladder obstruction
- You have glaucoma, cataract or other vision troubles
- You have diabetes or ketoacidosis
- You have a weak immune system
- You have had a seizure
- You suffer from a heart disease
- You have hypertension
- You have had any type of bacterial, fungal, viral, or parasitical infections
- You have low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood
- You have severe sweating, diarrhoea, or vomiting
How does Trelegy work?
Trelegy is an inhaled medicine that helps in the long-term treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma. The medicine has a combination of three drugs that help decrease the swelling in your airways, relax the muscles, and thereby opening them up to enable better breathing.
What to do if you miss a dose of Trelegy?
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember it. If your next dose is due at that time, then avoid the missed dose. Continue taking your medicine as per the dose schedule. Do not take a double dose.
Is it safe to buy Trelegy Ellipta from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to best Trelegy Ellipta price or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy in USA then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.
Trelegy coupons Available?
Take advantage of this Trelegy Ellipta coupon, available only at our Canadian Pharmacy Online! We help lower your Trelegy price with our helpful Pharmacy coupons. For coupons, please visit our Prescription Coupon page.