Buy Protonix (Pantoprazole) Online
Therapeutic Class: Anti-Ulcer/Gastrointestinal: Protonix (Pantoprazole)
Active Ingredient: The active ingredient present in Protonix is Pantoprazole.
Drug Information: Protonix is the trade name for medication, Pantoprazole. It is assists in healing the acid damage to esophagus as well as stomach, aids in preventing ulcers, and might help in preventing the cancer of esophagus.
How does the drug work?
Pantoprazole is a proton pump inhibitor which is thought to work by reducing the acid content produced in the stomach. It is prescribed in the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
How is Protonix used?
You are required to consume this drug orally only as directed by your doctor, typically once on a daily basis. You can consume it with or without food. All you need is to take the tablet as such, avoid splitting, crushing or chewing the medicine as if you do so it may hamper with the therapeutic efficacy of the active drug. You must take the medication on a regular basis in order to get the most benefit from it. You can take the medication at the same day every day in order to remember the dose.
What happens in case you miss a dose of Protonix?
If, for any reason, you miss out taking a dose of this tablet, take it as soon as possible. On the other hand, if it is roughly the time for your next capsule, you can miss out the dose that you forgot taking. Never take two doses to compensate for a missed one.
What side effects can you get from this medicine?
According to FDA, if Pantoprazole is used on a long term, it may result in lowered magnesium levels, which may cause symptoms such as:
- Jerky muscle movements, muscle cramps and weakness
- Loss of appetite
- Memory problems
- Uneven heart rate
Thus it becomes significant to understand the severity of these signs. The drug may also cause other adverse effects. If you experience a serious reaction to active medicament, you are robustly recommended to stop Protonix use and get in touch with your physician at once.
Which drugs are known to interact with Protonix tablet?
Inform your physician if you plan on taking Protonix tablet while taking any of the following drugs:
- Azole antifungals (Ketoconazole, Itraconazole)
Enlist some precautions to be implemented while taking a tablet of Protonix?
- Before taking Protonix tablet, it is very important to inform your physician or pharmacist if you are hypersensitive to it; or to similar drugs (including Lansoprazole, or Pantoprazole); or in case you experience any other hypersensitivities. This medication may comprise of some inactive constituents, which might bring about certain hypersensitive reactions or other difficulties.
- Prior to the use of Pantoprazole, discuss with your doctor about your medical history, particularly of: any liver disorder.
- Pantoprazole has been known to pass into the breast milk. Thus it is good to consult your gynaecologist prior to breast-feeding.
Is it safe to buy Protonix from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Protonix or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy in US then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.
Protonix Coupons Available?
Take advantage of this Pantoprazole Coupon, available only at our Canadian Pharmacy Online! We help lower your Brand Protonix and Generic Protonix price with our helpful Pharmacy coupons. For coupons, please visit our Prescription Coupon page.