- Brand Propecia 1mg (Product of Canada)Manufactured by Merck Sharp & DohmeShipped from CanadaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $109.35
- Brand Propecia 1mg (Product of Turkey)Manufactured by AIAC International PharmaShipped from TurkeyValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $56.85
- Brand Propecia 1mg (Product of UK)Manufactured by Product of UKShipped from United KingdomValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $82.51
- Generic Equivalent to Propecia 1mgManufactured by Intas PharmaceuticalsShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $9.00
- Generic Equivalent To Propecia 1mg (Finpecia)Manufactured by Cipla LimitedShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $18.73
- Generic Equivalent to Propecia 1mg (Product of Canada)Manufactured by SANDOZ CANADA INCShipped from CanadaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $63.18
- Generic Equivalent to Propecia 1mg (Product of USA)Manufactured by Product of USAShipped from United StatesValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $75.63
- Generic Equivalent To Propecia 5mgManufactured by Cipla LimitedShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $19.59
- Generic Equivalent to Propecia 5mg (Product of Canada)Manufactured by AURO PHARMA INCShipped from CanadaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $46.75
- Generic Equivalent to Propecia 5mg (Product of USA)Manufactured by Product of USAShipped from United StatesValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $33.30
PROPECIA (FINASTERIDE): MEDICINE INFORMATION
Therapeutic Class: Men’s health: Propecia (Finasteride).
Active Ingredient: The active ingredient in this medicine includes Finasteride.
Drug Information: Propecia is prescribed for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia. Males who suffer baldness at the crown and in the middle of the scalp can take this medication. It works by reducing the amount of DHT in the body, thereby helping in increased hair growth and less hair loss.
How should I use Propecia?
This medication can be taken with or without food as directed by your doctor. Usually one tablet is prescribed a day. When taken regularly, it may show result in 3 months. In some cases, it may take longer to show positive results.
Please note that you must carry on with Propecia to maintain your hair growth, because once you stop taking this medication any gain in hair is generally lost in 1 year.
Overdose: If you think you have overdosed this medication and showing signs of side effect, call a poison control center immediately. Remember that this medication has been prescribed to you so don’t share it with others.
What if I miss a dose of Propecia?
You can take a missed dose as soon as you recollect. If it is almost time for your next dose, then do not take skipped dose and resume your daily dosing schedule.
To avail the most benefit of this medication, take it regularly at the same time.
What may interact with Propecia (Finasteride)?
Some mediation can interact with finasteride, so before starting any new medicine it is important to ask your healthcare professional. Also, inform your doctor about prescription/non-prescription drugs and herbal supplement you are taking.
What side effects may I notice from taking Propecia (Finasteride)?
Side effects are rarely seen after taking Propecia but they may occur. Notify your doctor if you notice:
- Decreased sexual activity or desire
- Lump in the breast
- Pain in the testicles
- Inability to urinate
- Nipple discharge
- Breast enlargement
- Trouble breathing
- Severe dizziness
- Swelling of the Tongue/Face/Throat
- Itching, etc.
Some men may experience reduced semen release during sexual activity. Though there is no harm in it, but in few cases it continued to stay even after stopping the treatment.
What should I tell my healthcare provider before taking Propecia (Finasteride)?
Keep your doctor informed about any allergy you have and medical history, especially of: liver disease, infections, urinary problem and prostate cancer. This medication should never be taken by women and children.
It is important to bear in mind that this drug can be absorbed through the skin, so if the coating of the tablet is broken keep it away from pregnant women, breastfeeding mother and male infant.
Is it safe to buy Propecia from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Propecia or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy in USA then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.