Buy Norvir (Ritonavir) Online
Therapeutic Class: Protease Inhibitor
Related Medications: Kaletra (Lopinavir / Ritonavir), Synthivan (Atazanavir / Ritonavir )
Health condition: It is an antiretroviral medication used along with other medications to treat HIV/AIDS. This combination treatment is known as highly active antiretroviral therapy.
Introduction of Norvir:
Norvir is the brand name of the drug ritonavir. It is an antiviral drug that helps prevent the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) from replicating in your body. Norvir is used along with other antiviral drugs to treat HIV and prevent the possibility of Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS). There is no known cure for HIV or AIDS.
Uses of Norvir:
Norvir is used to control HIV along with other HIV medications. Ritonavir helps reduce the amount of HIV in your body and prevents constant replication of the virus. This boosts your immune system to work better and fight the virus. The drug also lowers your chance of developing HIV complications like cancer, new infections, and thereby improves your quality of life.
Norvir is not the cure of HIV or AIDS. It helps prevent the spread and growth of HIV in your body. While taking Norvir, you will have to continue other HIV medicines as prescribed, continue using barrier method protection during all kinds of sexual activity, and avoid sharing personal items like needles, syringes, razors, toothbrushes, other items that may have blood or body fluids on them.
Side effects of Norvir:
1. Common side effects due to Norvir may include:
- Nausea, vomiting
- Stomach pains
- Numbness or tingling in your hands, feet, or around your mouth
- Fatigue, feeling weak or tired
- Rashes on your skin
- Changes in the shape or location of your body fat.
2. Severe side effects of Norvir include light-headed feeling, irregular heartbeats, high blood sugar, increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, fruity breath odour, dry mouth, easy bruising, unusual bleeding from the nose, mouth, vagina, rectum, pinpoint purple or red spots under the skin. Some other signs of liver or pancreas being affected may be seen like loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, dark urine, upper abdominal pain radiation to your back, jaundice.
3. Norvir affects the immune system which leads to certain side effects that can take weeks or months to appear. If you have any of the following symptoms, consult your physician immediately.
- Speaking trouble, swallowing trouble
- Problems with balance or eye movement
- Prickly feeling
- Signs of a new infection which include fever, night sweats, swollen glands, cold sores, wheezing, cough, diarrhoea, weight loss.
- Sweeling in your neck, throat. An enlarged thyroid gland.
- Menstrual changes
4. An allergic reaction to this drug is rare. You may present with hives, skin sores, fast or pounding heartbeats, sweating, breathing difficulty, mouth sores, swelling of your throat or face. There is a possibility of a severe skin reaction which includes sore throat, fever, burning eyes, red or purple skin rash with blistering and peeling of skin, pain around the rashes. If you have any signs of an allergic reaction, then consult your physician right away.
If you experience any of the above symptoms, you need to rush to the nearest hospital immediately.
Precautions of Norvir:
Do not consume this drug if:
- You are allergic to ritonavir
- You have diabetes
- You have a bleeding disorder like haemophilia
- You have a heart disease like coronary artery disease or a heart rhythm disorder
- You have a liver disease like hepatitis B, hepatitis C
- You have pancreatitis
- You have chronic diarrhoea or malabsorption syndrome
- You have a renal disease
- You have Osteonecrosis caused due to either alcohol consumption, corticosteroid use, severe immunosuppression or a higher body mass index
- You are an obese person
- You have high blood lipid levels like high cholesterol or high triglycerides
- You consume alcohol on a daily basis
- You are using marijuana (cannabis)
- You are going to undergo a surgery within the next 2 weeks
- You are planning to undergo a dental treatment
- You are pregnant or planning to conceive
- You are breastfeeding
Inform your physician about these variables before you begin taking this drug. Norvir is known to interact with most of these disorders and hence the dosage of the medicine will need to be changed or may need to be stopped.
Interactions of Norvir:
Norvir can interact with a variety of drugs. Do not take this medicine if you are using any of the following medicines:
- Antiarrhythmics like amiodaron, flecainide, propafenone, quinidine
- Azole antifungals like voriconazole
- Some benzodiazepines like triazolam, midazolam
- Blood thinners like rivaroxaban, warfarin
- Medicines for erectile dysfunction or pulmonary hypertension like sildenafil, avanafil
- Ergot alkaloids like ergonovine, ergotamine, methylergonovine, dihydroergotamine
- A few opioid pain medicines like meperidine, fentanyl
- Statins like lovastatin, simvastatin
- St. John’s wort
- Oral contraceptive pills
Inform your physician about your current medication before you start taking Norvir. Do not take disulfiram and alcohol while you are on ritonavir, as this can cause an alcohol reaction.
Over dosage of Norvir:
Overdose of Norvir can cause symptoms of pancreatitis, liver disease or diabetes mellitus. Some other symptoms include rashes, nausea, light-headedness, loss of consciousness. In case of any of these symptoms, rush to the hospital immediately.
Is it safe to buy Norvir from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to best Ritonavir price or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy in USA then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.
Ritonavir coupons Available?
Take advantage of this Norvir coupon, available only at our Canadian Pharmacy Online! We help lower your Ritonavir price with our helpful Pharmacy coupons. For coupons, please visit our Prescription Coupon page.
What is the mode of buying Norvir (Ritonavir) online?
It is now easy to buy Norvir (Ritonavir) by placing an order at MedsEngage Pharmacy. People can directly place the order at medsengage.com or can chat with our customer care representatives. For more information, people can visit the How to Order page on medsengage.com.
How can patients get Norvir (Ritonavir) Online?
Yes, licensed doctors advise Norvir (Ritonavir) online after a medical evaluation. Patients can speak to their online physicians to get more knowledge about the disease. Physicians give a prescription to their patients and after patients can share the prescription for Norvir (Ritonavir) with us via email, fax or upload over the website.
Is a prescription required for Norvir (Ritonavir)?
As we are a Certified Canadian pharmacy online so we required a prescription for Norvir (Ritonavir) that can only be bought with a prescription provided by doctor. While processing the order for Norvir (Ritonavir), it is better to get a valid prescription from the concerned healthcare provider. The copy of the prescription can be scanned, emailed, or uploaded directly at MedsEngage.
What is the maximum quantity of Norvir (Ritonavir) that can be ordered?
90-days supply is the maximum amount of Norvir (Ritonavir) that can be ordered online from MedsEngage at a time. The quantity is based upon the directions and amount stated in the provided medical prescription. Refilling of medication is also there for future conditions.
How about the safety of ordering Norvir (Ritonavir) online from MedsEngage?
As a certified Canadian Pharmacy, MedsEngage is a totally safe and secure online way to order Norvir (Ritonavir). It works similarly just like any conventional pharmacy. MedsEngage Pharmacy serves safe and reasonable prescription medications to individuals. You just only need to have your prescription of Norvir (Ritonavir) from a licensed doctor.
What about coupons for Norvir (Ritonavir)?
Yes, coupons for Norvir (Ritonavir) are available at MedsEngage Pharmacy. Norvir Coupons offer an extra discount to people to save their expenses on medicines. People can make use of the coupon code mentioned on the MedsEngage pharmacy coupon page. They can use the Norvir (Ritonavir) coupon at checkout to attain swift discounts so that they can pay less for their prescription.
Is there any option for delivering medicines to the United States?
Yes. MedsEngage Pharmacy ships medications all around the United States of America. Once the medicine has been dispatched, the customer receives an email notification on their registered email id.
Does MedsEngage Pharmacy have an option of express shipping?
An express shipping option is present with MedsEngage Pharmacy for Norvir (Ritonavir). The expedited delivery time to ship medicines is seven to twelve business days. People can check this option at the checkout page while processing their order of Norvir (Ritonavir).
What is the procedure for refilling a prescription?
It is easy and time-saving to get a refill of Norvir (Ritonavir) with MedsEngage. By just going to the reorder section of MY Account Tab, customers can simply put a refill for their medicine. Also for ordering a refill, you can call us or chat with customer support.
Does MedsEngage Pharmacy have an auto-refilling option for prescriptions?
MedsEngage Pharmacy does not automatically refill prescriptions for Norvir (Ritonavir). As it can be the case where a person no longer requires similar medication or the concerned doctor might go for dose adjustments or other factors. Yet, there is a refill reminder service available with us.