- Brand Eliquis 2.5 mg (Product of UK)Manufactured by Product of UKShipped from United KingdomValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $134.25
- Brand ELIQUIS 2.5mgManufactured by PfizerShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $55.85
- Brand Eliquis 2.5mg (Product of Canada)Manufactured by Bristol-Myers Squibb & PfizerShipped from CanadaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $179.48
- Brand Eliquis 2.5mg (Product of Turkey)Manufactured by Bristol-Myers SquibbShipped from TurkeyValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $101.82
- Brand Eliquis 5 mg (Product of UK)Manufactured by Product of UKShipped from United KingdomValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $126.45
- Brand ELIQUIS 5mgManufactured by PfizerShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $55.85
- Brand Eliquis 5mg (Product of Canada)Manufactured by Bristol-Myers Squibb & PfizerShipped from CanadaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $182.24
- Brand Eliquis 5mg (Product of Turkey)Manufactured by Bristol-Myers SquibbShipped from TurkeyValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $104.58
- Generic equivalent to Eliquis 2.5mgManufactured by NatcoShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $48.00
- Generic equivalent to Eliquis 5mgManufactured by NatcoShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $55.83
Buy Eliquis (Apixaban) Online
Therapeutic Class: Anticoagulant: Eliquis (Apixaban)
Active Ingredient: The active ingredient in Eliquis includes Apixaban.
Drug Information: Apixaban is an anticoagulant medication which is prescribed to patients who have undergone hip or knee replacement surgery or suffering from atrial fibrillation (irregular heart). People with irregular heartbeat are more likely to develop blood clots in the body and get strokes. Eliquis, by controlling the activity of certain clotting proteins, reduces the chances of stroke and prevent the formation of blood clots. Also, this medication is used to treat deep vein thrombosis-DVT and pulmonary embolism.
How should I use Eliquis?
Take this medication twice a day (every 12 hours) with or without food, as directed by your doctor. In case you have difficulty swallowing the whole tablet, it can be crushed to mix it with water or apple juice. Take it immediately afterwards.
Your medical condition, age, weight, response to treatment, kidney function and other medications are the basic factors that determine its dosage. Do not stop taking this medication unless your doctor asks you to do so. Stopping Eliquis immediately may put you at the risk of blood clot or stroke.
Overdose: If you have overdosed this medication and showing signs of side effect such as bloody stool, dark urine and prolonged bleeding, call a poison control center right away.
What if I miss a dose of Eliquis?
In case you have forgotten to take a dose of Eliquis at a scheduled time, take it as soon as you recollect. If it is almost time for your next dose, miss the skipped dose. It is always recommended to follow proper medication regimen. Only by doing so, you can get its most benefit.
What may interact with Eliquis (Apixaban)?
There are several drugs with which apixaban can interact and have fatal side effect. Therefore, it is always recommended to keep your doctor informed about prescription/non-prescription drugs and herbal supplement you are using. Some of the drugs you should not use with Eliquis are mifepristone, clopidogrel, warfarin, enoxaparin, fluoxetine, venlafaxine, itraconazole, ketoconazole, lopinavir, ritonavir, carbamazepine, enzalutamide, fluconazole, alipogene tiparvovec, among others.
This is not an inclusive list of all drug interactions. Refer to your doctor before taking any new drug.
What side effects may I notice from receiving Eliquis (Apixaban)?
This medication may have some side effect. If any of the side effects get worsen or beyond control, call your doctor immediately. Like:
- Easy bruising
- Unusual pain
- Prolonged bleeding from cuts
- Coughing up blood
- Severe headache
- Persistent weakness
- Difficulty swallowing
- Vision changes
- Weakness on one side of the body
- Trouble breathing, etc.
Other side effects may also occur.
What should I tell my healthcare provider before I take Eliquis (Apixaban)?
Before taking this medication, inform your doctor if you are allergic to apixaban or have a medical history of liver disease, kidney problem, and blood disorder. Eliquis may cause stomach bleeding; therefore extra care needs to be taken while having alcoholic beverages. During pregnancy, it should only be taken when necessary.
Is it safe to buy Eliquis from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Eliquis or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy in US then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.
Eliquis Coupons Available?
Take advantage of this Apixaban Coupon, available only at our Canadian Pharmacy Online! We help lower your Brand Eliquis and Generic Eliquis price with our helpful Pharmacy coupons. For coupons, please visit our Prescription Coupon page.