- Brand Celebrex 100mg (Product of Canada)Manufactured by UP JohnShipped from CanadaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $132.40
- Brand Celebrex 100mg (Product of UK)Manufactured by Product of UKShipped from United KingdomValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $52.69
- Brand Celebrex 200mg (Product of Canada)Manufactured by UP JohnShipped from CanadaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $244.83
- Brand Celebrex 200mg (Product of Turkey)Manufactured by PfizerShipped from TurkeyValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $24.78
- Brand Celebrex 200mg (Product of UK)Manufactured by Product of UKShipped from United KingdomValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $52.69
- Generic equivalent to Celebrex 100 mg (Product of UK)Manufactured by Product of UKShipped from United KingdomValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $25.07
- GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO CELEBREX 100mgManufactured by Cipla LimitedShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $6.91
- Generic Equivalent to Celebrex 100mg (Product of Canada)Manufactured by AURO PHARMA INCShipped from CanadaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $40.67
- Generic Equivalent to Celebrex 100mg (Product of USA)Manufactured by Product of USAShipped from United StatesValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $50.94
- GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO CELEBREX 200mgManufactured by Cipla LtdShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $15.04
Buy Celebrex (Celecoxib) Online
Therapeutic Class: Arthritis: Celebrex (Celecoxib)
Active Ingredient: The active ingredient present in Celebrex is Celecoxib.
Drug Information: Celebrex is the trade name for medication, Celecoxib. It is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) indicated for relieving painful sensation resulting from acute pain due to injury and arthritis conditions.
How does Celebrex work?
Celebrex contains Generic Celecoxib as active medicament and belongs to the class of drugs known as selective COX-2 inhibitors. The medicine works by inhibiting the production of inflammation-causing chemicals in your body referred to as prostaglandins. The major profit of taking Cobix 200mg tablet is that it only acts on the COX-2 enzyme while leaving the COX-1 enzyme and keeps the mucus lining of your stomach protected. This reduces the risk of ulcers and other GIT ill effects.
How to use Celebrex?
Cobix 200mg tablet must be taken via oral route once in a day. It should be taken with a glass of water or with meals in order to reduce stomach upset. The dosage of Cobix depends upon the patient’s condition and response to pain.
What to do in case of missed dose?
If you are taking Celebrex tablet on a regular basis, and a dose is missed, it must be consumed as soon as you keep in mind. If it has been the time of the subsequent planned dose, then you may leave out the missed one and do not take an extra dose to make up for the missed dose.
The commonly reported side effects of Celebrex 200mg include:
- Back pain
- High blood pressure
- Sleeping troubles
Which drugs are known to interact with Celebrex?
Some drugs are known to interact with this medicine. Tell your health care provider if you are taking drugs such as:
- Antiviral medications such as ritonavir
- Antiepileptic drugs such as Carbamazepine, Phenytoin
- Antifungal medications such as itraconazole, ketoconazole
- Anticoagulants (warfarin)
- Your physician can clarify the advantages and the risks of taking Celecoxib as a long-term drug to keep your pain under control.
- Take this medicine with food or milk in order to lessen any stomach upset.
- Elderly population may be at a greater risk for heart attack or stroke while consuming Cobix 200mg tablet for an indistinct phase of time.
- Your skin may become more receptive to exposure to sunlight while taking this painkiller, thus it is recommended to wear suitable clothing and use an SPF 30 or higher.
- Children below 18 years of age must avoid taking this medication.
- The use of Celebrex 200mg is not safe if the patient has a hypersensitivity to Generic Celecoxib.
- Patients with blood circulation problems must not use this drug.
- Pregnant and lactating female must not take Celebrex tablet.
- Patients with an inflammation of intestines such as ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease must not use this medication.
- If you have breathing problems such as asthma or nasal congestion, then avoid the use of this drug.
Is it safe to buy Celebrex from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Celebrex or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy in USA then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.
Celebrex Coupons Available?
Take advantage of this Celecoxib Coupon, available only at our Canadian Pharmacy Online! We help lower your Brand Celebrex and Generic Celebrex price with our helpful Pharmacy coupons. For coupons, please visit our Prescription Coupon page.