- Brand ASACOL 400mgManufactured by Win MedicareShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $31.26
- Brand Asacol MR 400 mg (Product of UK)Manufactured by Product of UKShipped from United KingdomValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $75.60
- Brand Asacol MR 800 mg (Product of UK)Manufactured by Product of UKShipped from United KingdomValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $132.42
- GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO ASACOL 1.2gmManufactured by Sun PharmaceuticalsShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $43.74
- GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO ASACOL 400mgManufactured by Sun PharmaceuticalsShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $14.17
- Generic Equivalent To Asacol 800mgManufactured by Sun PharmaceuticalsShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $15.29
Buy Asacol (Mesalamine) Online
Therapeutic Class: Anti-Inflammatory: Asacol (Mesalamine)
Active Ingredient: The active ingredient present in Asacol is Mesalamine.
Why Asacol Medication is Prescribed?
Mesalamine (Asacol) is mainly used in the treatment of Ulcerative Colitis. This medical condition causes swelling and sores in the lining of large intestine and rectum. The medicine works by not allowing the body to produce a certain substance that can cause inflammation.
How Should Asacol be Used?
This medicine is available as a delayed-release tablet and capsule (releases medicine at the exact area in the intestine), controlled-release capsule (releases medicine in the entire digestive system) and extended-release capsule (long acting.)
The medicine should be taken by mouth as directed by your doctor. Avoid crushing, splitting or chewing the tablets and capsules; swallow them.
What Should I do if I Forget a Dose?
If you forget your dose, take the missed dose at once when you remember it. However, avoid taking the missed dose if it is already time for your next dose. Continue with your regular schedule and do not take a double dose of this medicine.
What Side Effects can Asacol Cause?
There may be side effects of consuming Mesalamine (Asacol). It is advisable to consult your doctor if you have symptoms such as:
- Muscle pain
- Aching or repeated burps
- Before taking Mesalamine (Asacol), inform you doctor if you are allerfic to balsalazide (Colazal, Giazo); Olsalazine (Dipentum); aspirin, choline magnesium trisalucylate, diflunisal, magnesium salicylate (Doan’s, others); sulfasalazine (Azulfidine), or any other ingredients that exist in Mesalamine.
- If you are taking any other prescription or non-prescription medicine, do inform your doctor beforehand. A history of any disease should also be shared with the doctor.
Is it safe to buy Asacol from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Asacol or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy in US then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.
Asacol Coupons Available?
Take advantage of this Mesalamine Coupon, available only at our Canadian Pharmacy Online! We help lower your Brand Asacol and Generic Asacol price with our helpful Pharmacy coupons. For coupons, please visit our Prescription Coupon page.