Buy Avapro (Telmisartan) Online
Therapeutic Class: Blood pressure / Heart: Avapro (Telmisartan)
Active Ingredient: The active ingredient present in Avapro is Telmisartan.
Drug Information: Avapro is the trade name for medicine, Telmisartan. It is an antihypertensive remedy, with remarkable blood pressure lowering effects.
How does Avapro work?
High blood pressure poses major risk factor for heart disease. It is a condition where the pressure of the blood in the arteries is too high. There are often no symptoms to signal high blood pressure. Lowering blood pressure by changes in lifestyle or by medication can lower the risk of heart disease and heart attack. Avapro is used in the treatment of high blood pressure as it is enriched with exceptional blood pressure lowering effects. Telmisartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker and is responsible for narrowing of the blood vessels. It causes relaxation of the blood vessels; thus lowering blood pressure.
How to take Avapro?
Avapro is always taken exactly as per the doctor’s instructions. The suggested dose of this medication is one tablet on a daily basis. The tablet must be taken at the same time each day. The medicine can be taken with or without food. Swallow the tablet as such since chewing it may leave a bitter taste on your tongue.
What if you miss a dose of Avapro?
In case you miss out a dose of Avapro tablet, take it the moment it is possible, but skip out the missed dose if it is almost the time for your next dose. Avoid taking two doses at the same time.
Many side effects weaken with time, as your body adapts to the drug you are taking. If they are minor, then you may be able to put up with them to maintain your blood pressure under control. The common side effects which can occur after taking this medication involves:
- Swelling on the skin.
If these undesirable effects make it difficult for you to continue with your daily life, then your consultant can help.
What are the drug interactions associated with Avapro tablet?
The following classes of drugs interact with Telmisartan and modify (increase or decrease) the activity of this drug:
- Antiepileptics: Phenobarbital, Carbamazepine, Phenytoin
- Azole antifungals: Ketoconazole
- Antibiotics: Erythromycin
- Antihistaminic: Cimetidine
- If a patient is allergic to Telmisartan or any other excipient, then he or she must not use this antihypertensive medicine.
- Do not this medicine if you are pregnant.
- Also avoid breastfeeding while using this drug.
- Caution must be implemented in patients with history of angina or chest pain, irregular low blood pressure or heartbeat.
- The medicine must not be used by patients with a history of recent heart attack.
- Patients with fluid in lungs and blood vessel diseases must also avoid the intake of Avapro tablet.
- Store this drug in a cool and dry place away from heat and moisture. Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Is it safe to buy Avapro from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Telmisartan or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy in US then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.
Avapro Coupons Available?
Take advantage of this Telmisartan Coupon, available only at our Canadian Pharmacy Online! We help lower your Brand Avapro and Generic Avapro price with our helpful Pharmacy coupons. For coupons, please visit our Prescription Coupon page.