- Brand Apoquel 16mg (Product of UK)Manufactured by Product of UKShipped from United KingdomValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $72.80
- Brand Apoquel 3.6mg (Product of UK)Manufactured by Product of UKShipped from United KingdomValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $48.96
- Brand Apoquel 5.4mg (Product of UK)Manufactured by Product of UKShipped from United KingdomValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $48.96
Buy Apoquel (Oclacitinib) Online
Therapeutic Class: Allergic
Related Medications: Benadryl (Diphenhydramine)
Health condition: Apoquel is labeled for the control of pruritus associated with allergic dermatitis and the control of atopic dermatitis in dogs at least 12 months of age.
What is Apoquel?
Apoquel is used to treat skin diseases in dogs. It contains oclacitinib. It helps manage itching in dogs along with allergic dermatitis and atopy in dogs who are 12 months of age.
What are the uses of Apoquel?
Apoquel helps control itching or pruritis in dogs. It is used in the management of allergic dermatitis and atopic dermatitis in dogs.
How to use Apoquel?
- Give it orally to your dog.
- The medicine needs to be given into the mouth of your dog twice a day for 14 days.
- Consult your veterinarian for the correct dosage.
Apoquel Dosing Chart
|Weight of Dog||Amount to be given|
|6.6 to 9lbs||Half 3.6mg tablet|
|10 to 14.9lbs||Half 5.4mg tablet|
|15 to 19.9lbs||One 6.6mg tablet|
|20 to 29.9lbs||One 5.4mg tablet|
|30 to 44.9lbs||Half 16mg tablet|
|45 to 59.9lbs||Two 5.4mg tablet|
|60 to 89.9lbs||One 16mg tablet|
|90 to 129.9lbs||One & Half 16mg tablet|
|130 to 175.9lbs||Two 16mg tablet|
What are the side effects of Apoquel?
Apoquel has been known to show the following commonest side effects -
- Dermal masses
- Decreased appetite
- Decreased leucocytes
- Reduced globulins
- Increased cholesterol and lipases
The lesser common side effects of Apoquel include -
- Urinary tract infections
- Skin infections
- Ear infections
- Respiratory infections
- Bloody diarrhoea
- Increased proneness to infections
Consult your veterinarian if your dog develops any of the above symptoms or if your dog suffers from a fever, shortness of breath and any other signs of infection.
What are the safety/warnings for Apoquel?
Do not use this medicine for your dog if:
- Your dog is pregnant or nursing her puppies
- Your dog has a history of cancer
- Your dog is to be considered for breeding
- Your dog has had a recent attack of demodectic mange or is prone to red and itchy skin
- Your dog suffers from cancerous or neoplastic conditions
- Your dog is hypersensitive to oclacitinib
- Your dog is less than 12 months of age
- Your dog is less than 3 kg bodyweight
- Your dog has a history of immune suppression like hyperadrenocorticism or a history of progressive malignant neoplasia.
- Your dog is on corticosteroids
How does Apoquel work?
Oclacitinib works by inhibiting the enzymes that cause itchiness and inflammation. You can notice the relief in your dog within about 12-24 hours after giving the first dose.
What to do if you miss a dose of Apoquel?
- If you miss giving your dog the usual dose, give the dose as soon as you remember.
- If it is time for the next dose, avoid giving the missed dose and stick to the regular schedule.
- Do not give a double dose.
Is it safe to buy Apoquel (Oclacitinib) from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Trelegy Ellipta at best price from an Online Pharmacy in USA then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.
Apoquel coupons Available?
Take advantage of this Oclacitinib coupon, available only at our Canadian Pharmacy Online! We help lower your Apoquel price with our helpful Pharmacy coupons. For coupons, please visit our Prescription Coupon page.