Buy Allegra (Fexofenadine) Online
Therapeutic Class: Anti-Allergic: Allegra (Fexofenadine)
Active Ingredient: The active ingredient present in Allegra is Fexofenadine.
Drug Information: Allegra is the trade name for medication, Fexofenadine. It is a FDA approved medicine indicated in the treatment of seasonal allergic rhinitis (sneezing, watery eyes, clogged nose, and an aching, irritating throat) and chronic urticaria (condition where an inflamed rash continues on and off for 6 weeks or more). In addition to this, this medication provides relief from runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes, etc.
How does Allegra work?
Generic Fexofenadine is an antihistamine medicine indicated to lessen the effect of natural histamine in the body. This histamine brings about symptoms such as runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing, itching, etc.
Directions for use:
The dosage for Allegra differs for different age group and intensities of problem that the patient is experiencing. Allegra shows its potential effects after 1-24 hours of its consumption. Yet, it exerts its maximum efficacy after 6 hours. Allegra does not cross the brain barrier and as a result do not cause drowsiness.
- For seasonal allergic rhinitis and chronic urtricaria, the suggested dose for children between the age group of 12 years and above and adults is 60 mg two times or 180 mg one time every day with water.
- For the treatment of Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis, 30 mg (5 ml) of the oral suspension of Allegra for the children between the age group of 2-11 years, twice every day.
- For children between the age group of 6-11 years, Allegra tablets must be taken in the dose of 30 mg twice a day with a glass of water.
In case of missed dose:
In case you miss the dose of Allegra, you must consume it the moment you remember about it. If it is the time for your subsequent dose then you may skip the missed dose and take your regular dose. In any case, an additional dose must not be consumed to make up the missed dose.
The immunity from a particular disease differs from individual to individual for same medicine and as a result, the tolerance power also differs. For the same medicine, some patients may exert hypersensitive reaction while other leads a perfect life exclusive of any side effect.
Some of the patients, after the consumption of Allegra tablet may exert hypersensitivity reaction such as hives, inflammation on lips, face, tongue, throat, breathing problem, etc. In addition to this, some of you might also face the following side effects including:
- Stomach upset
- Body ache
- Back pain
- Chest tightness and redness on the face
It is very vital to disclose to your physician if you are taking any medications that is making you feel drowsy such as:
- Muscle relaxants
- Opioid painkillers
- Other cold and allergy medications
- Antifungal drugs such as Ketoconazole
- Antibiotics such as Erythromycin
What are the safety measures to be implemented while taking Allegra tablet?
- Allegra might have an influence on an unborn baby. Thus, if you are pregnant or planning to be pregnant, then you must check with your physician for the use of this medicine.
- You must avoid the intake of fruit juices (apple, orange) and antacids while using Allegra tablet as it makes the body harder to assimilate the drugs.
- In case your body is showing hypersensitivity reaction such as respiratory issues, hives, etc. you must discontinue the use of Generic Fexofenadine and discuss with your medical advisor before the condition becomes worse.
- If you are already taking any vitamin or herbal product or even recommended medications, then you should not begin taking Allegra without doctor’s consent.
Is it safe to buy Allegra from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Fexofenadine or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy in US then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.
Allegra Coupons Available?
Take advantage of this Fexofenadine Coupon, available only at our Canadian Pharmacy Online! We help lower your Brand Allegra and Generic Allegra price with our helpful Pharmacy coupons. For coupons, please visit our Prescription Coupon page.