- GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO ABILIFY 10mgManufactured by Torrent PharmaceuticalsProduct ofShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $12.76
- GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO ABILIFY 15mgManufactured by Torrent PharmaceuticalsProduct ofShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $16.75
- GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO ABILIFY 20mgManufactured by Torrent PharmaceuticalsProduct ofShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $20.47
- GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO ABILIFY 30mgManufactured by Torrent PharmaceuticalsProduct ofShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $29.11
- GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO ABILIFY 5mgManufactured by Torrent PharmaceuticalsProduct ofShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $7.38
ABILIFY(ARIPIPRAZOLE): MEDICINE INFORMATION
Therapeutic Class: Mental Health: Abilify (Aripiprazole)..
Active Ingredient: The active ingredient in this medicine includes Aripiprazole.
Drug Information: Known as an antipsychotic drug, this medication is used for the treatment of various mental disorders, including bipolar disorder, tourette’s disorder, schizophrenia, etc. Together with other medication, Abilify may also be used for depression. This medication may also be prescribed to enhance concentration, reduce hallucinations, make patient more positive.
How should I use Abilify?
Usually this medication needs to be taken once daily; with or without food as prescribed by your healthcare professional. The dosage of Abilify is viable to patient’s medical condition, response to treatment and age.
If you are taking this medication in tablet form; swallow it whole without crushing. In case of liquid form, measure the dose carefully. Further, don’t increase or decrease the dose of this drug yourself.
Overdose: If you think you have taken more medicine than prescribed and showing signs of side effect, call a poison control center immediately. Also, do not share this medication with others as it is prescribed to you depending on your medical condition.
What if I miss a dose of Abilify?
Take a missed dose the time you remember it. If there isn’t much gap between missed and next dose, then skip the missed dose. Do not take double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What may interact with Abilify (Aripiprazole)?
Drug interaction may prove to be fatal. So always inform your doctor about prescription/non-prescription drugs and herbal supplements. Some of the medications that may interact with Abilify involve iomeprol, sibutramine, domperidone, opioids, metoclopramide, cabergoline, brexpiprazole, selected antipsychotics, duloxetine, pitolisant, gilteritinib, ivosidenib, encorafenib, lofexidine, macimorelin, ribociclib, selected dopamine agonists, among others.
What side effects may I notice from receiving Abilify (Aripiprazole)?
If any of these side effects occur, call your doctor right away. Some of the side effects that may occur after taking Abilify include:
- Blurred vision
- Trouble sleeping
- Weight gain
- Excess saliva
- Suicidal thoughts
- Muscle spasm
- Tardive dyskinesia
- Increased blood sugar
- Trouble breathing
- Severe tiredness/li>
- Signs of kidney problem etc.
If you notice any other side effect that is bothering you, seek medical advice immediately.
What should I tell my healthcare provider before I take Abilify (Aripiprazole)?
Informing your doctor about allergies (if you have any) and medical history of any disease is very important. Patients with medical history of stroke, heart problems, nervous system problems, low white blood cell count and sleep apnea should be extra careful.
This medication may make you drowsy, therefore driving, using machine or doing any work that requires alertness should be avoided. During pregnancy and breastfeeding, Abilify should be taken under supervision.