- Brand CELLCEPT 250mgManufactured by RocheShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $28.71
- Brand Cellcept 500mgManufactured by RocheShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $61.09
- Brand Cellcept 500mg (Product of UK)Manufactured by Product of UKShipped from United KingdomValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $140.88
- GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO CELLCEPT 250mgManufactured by Panacea BiotechShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $29.79
- GENERIC EQUIVALENT TO CELLCEPT 500mgManufactured by Panacea BiotechShipped from IndiaValid Prescription RequiredAs low as $27.80
Buy Cellcept (Mycophenolate mofetil) Online
Therapeutic Class: Immunosuppressant: Cellcept (Mycophenolate mofetil)
Active Ingredient: The active ingredient present in Cellcept is Mycophenolate mofetil.
Drug Information: Cellcept is the trade name for medication, Mycophenolate mofetil. It is an immunosuppressant used in combination with other drugs to prevent your body rejecting an organ (including kidney, heart or liver) after a transplant.
How does Cellcept work?
Mycophenolate mofetil belongs to a class of drugs named as immunosuppressants. It acts by weakening your body’s immune system, in order that it does not attack the new organ.
Directions for use:
The amount of this drug you take and the duration of treatment depend on the type of transplant you have. It is vital to follow your physician’s instructions on this. You must take this tablet on an empty stomach, at least 60 minutes before or two hours after a meal. Swallow it as such, do not crush, chew or break it. Take the medicine on a regular basis to get the most benefit as well as keep taking it even if you feel well. If you discontinue the treatment with Cellcept, you may increase the possibilities of rejecting your transplanted organ. The treatment will carry on for as long as you need it to avoid rejection.
In case of missed dose:
If, for any reason, you miss out taking a dose of this tablet, take it as soon as possible. On the other hand, if it is roughly the time for your next dose, you can miss out the dose that you forgot taking. Never take two doses to compensate for a missed one.
Not every person will experience side effects while using Cellcept tablet. The most common side effects associated with this tablet may include:
- Abdominal pain
- Loose stools
- High blood pressure as well as reduced white blood cell count (neutrophils).
Inform your physician if you plan on taking Cellcept tablet while taking any of the following drugs:
- Azathioprine or other drugs which suppress your immune system – given after a transplant operation
- Phosphate binders – can be used by patients with chronic kidney failure to lessen how much phosphate gets absorbed into their blood
- Antacids, or proton pump inhibitors – used for acid troubles in your stomach such as indigestion
- Cholestyramine – used in the treatment of high cholesterol
- Rifampicin – an antibiotic used in the treatment and prevention of infections such as tuberculosis (TB).
What are the safety measures to be implemented while taking Cellcept tablet?
- You must talk to your physician prior to the consumption of Cellcept if you have any signs of infection or if you have any unexpected bruising or bleeding.
- Cellcept 500mg Tablet is unsafe for use while pregnancy as there is distinct evidence of risk to the developing baby. On the other hand, the doctor may hardly ever prescribe it in some life-threatening conditions if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please check with your doctor.
- ellcept 500mg Tablet is hazardous to use during breastfeeding. Data suggests that the medication may result in toxicity to the baby.
Is it safe to buy Cellcept from a Online Pharmacy?
If you are looking to buy Mycophenolate mofetil or any prescription drugs from an Online Pharmacy in US then you can order from a safe and accredited International pharmacy like MedsEngage, which contracts with Canadian Pharmacy and pharmacy in India. you requires a valid prescription for your prescription drugs.
Cellcept Coupons Available?
Take advantage of this Mycophenolate mofetil Coupon, available only at our Canadian Pharmacy Online! We help lower your Brand Cellcept and Generic Cellcept price with our helpful Pharmacy coupons. For coupons, please visit our Prescription Coupon page.